A Modern Family Lawyer For Modern Family Needs
At Hajek & Beauclaire LLC, our lawyers take great pride in being able to help you achieve results in divorce and family law issues. Attorney Robert Hajek has handled everything from business valuation and divorce for business owners to allegations of domestic violence and their effect on divorce for men.
Robert’s skill in both mediation and litigation has helped his clients make more strategic choices when it comes to their personal well-being and that of their loved ones. He handles a wide range of family law matters like for example:
- Premarital planning: A prenuptial agreement will serve to protect your assets and to protect the inheritances of your children in a blended family if you should die before your new spouse. We offer a straightforward and reasonable approach to these crucial issues so you can protect your future.
- Predivorce planning: Before you decide on an approach to separating from your spouse, consider important issues like your shared property and what issues you are willing to negotiate on. We can help you understand the process and protect the things that matter most to you.
- Child-related issues: We help our clients preserve parental relationships in child custody matters while making sure child support and other financial obligations are approached fairly and reasonably.
- Financial and business-related issues: Marriages are very similar to business partnerships under the law, which means spouses often pursue rights to a portion of the other’s income or business ownership. We help our clients understand and protect their interests in complex property division issues like business valuation and professional practices.
- Criminal defense for men : If you have been accused of a crime while you are going through a divorce or child custody dispute, the outcome of your criminal case can affect the outcome of your family law case. We offer assertive advocacy when our clients need it most.
Let Us Help You
For more information about the divorce process, call the Minneapolis family law and divorce attorneys of Hajek & Beauclaire LLC at 952-373-0121 or fill out the contact form on this website. We are here to help you.